Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas

My twin brother Thomas and my mom came down to visit us over Christmas. It was really nice to have them here. Thomas gave me a timer for chess, something that-lame as it sounds-is something I've always wanted. My mom gave me...well, my mom tried to dress me up as a sixty-something golfer. Nothing says "I love you" like a Rodney Dangerfield outfit. Lauren got me, in an amazing coincidence, a very nice chess set. Well, I could go on and on about my gifts but I hear that for some people Christmas isn't all about presents. Different strokes, I suppose.

This is a picture of my mom in her new shades. Pretty stylish for 37, huh?














This is my mom, Tom, and Lauren standing at the sight of "Make it Right". This is an artistic fund-raising and development effort by Brad Pitt to rebuild communities devastated by Hurricane Katrina. If you see how little has been done in the last two years, it will break your heart.

No comments: